Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Patiently Waiting - Well, trying to be patient

We want to thank each and every person for your prayers - especially yesterday and today. We still haven't heard anything from America World, and believe me, it's all I can do not to call them. I have checked my e-mail constantly all morning, but no messages. There have been a lot of hits on our blog this morning, so I know people are wondering. I promise that as soon as we hear any news about today's meeting at the SDA, I will post. In the meantime, for me it's back to praying.


UPDATE as of 5:00 p.m. on 01/09/08:
We just received an e-mail from Kate at America World that stated that she did not hear from Yuri today. Kate said that she suspects that the meeting was postponed because Yuri is always very good to provide updates. She is going to call him in the morning, so in the meantime, back to praying (as if any of us ever stopped). We'll update you when we know more!

No comments: