Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Waiting Still - Maybe Friday?

We received a call from our agency today and was told that when Yuri arrived at the SDA today, he was informed a letter would be issued on Friday for families waiting for second appointments. At this time, it is unclear whether or not the letter will contain a second appointment date, information about specific children, or just general information about how the process will work. I'll guess we'll just have to wait and see what Friday brings.


Please say specific prayers for families waiting for 2nd appointments. According to the SDA, if we are not shown matching referrals at our next appointment, then our adoption journey comes to end and we will return to America without a child.

2 comments:

Kathy and Matt said...

Your family has been in my thoughts and prayers over the past 5 weeks. I've not been able to check blogs as often as I hoped while we were in Ukraine, so I'm catching up tonight. I hope the information from the SDA is good news. We so appreciate all your kind thoughts and prayers during our journey. Hoping the knowledge that many others are praying for you provides at least some comfort and peace while you wait for news.

junglemama said...

That would be terrific if you got some definitive news soon. I can't wait to read about it!