Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Scabies and Lice Meds

I spoke with Dr. Eastham today and informed him that we have received a travel date. He is an absolutely wonderful pediatrician! I feel very confident that he will work diligently with both us and Vanderbilt International Adoption Clinic to provide the best care possible for our new little one. I am concerned about our new child having lice and/or scabies. I have read several reports from families who have traveled this summer that stated that the children in the orphanages were practically all suffering from lice and scabies. Dr. Eastham helped to alleviate some of my concerns by educating me as to treatment methods. I am SO relieved to have such a wonderful doctor. He has absolutely no problem working with Vandy and spoke very highly of the clinic - once again, God has met our needs with wonderful medical professionals to assist us!

No comments: