Monday, October 15, 2007

Toilet Facilities in Ukraine





While trying to figure-out what to pack, I received a lot of interesting advice from parents who have traveled before us. After looking at some of the pictures, I am a little concerned about some of the amenities (i.e. restrooms) that we take for granted here in the U.S. Here are some of the photos of the restrooms that we will most likely encounter while on our trip. Does anyone own stock in Germ-X, if not, now is the time to buy it because you will make a fortune off of us!




2 comments:

BoBo said...

Makes me think of when we were little and went to that little country church with Mrs. Ruby. Traipsed across the cemetery to go to the bathroom, and when we got to the outhouse, I said, "I tink I wait."

Sarah B. said...

Ahhhh. . . this is what my globe-trotting mama affectionately calls "squatty potties". Really, there's an art to using it. And you'll never complain about cleaning the toilet at your house again.